Pages

Search blog and web

Request for Permaban

Hi TAM Mods,

I really don't like to toot a horn for all to hear, but I can't PM more than one of you at a time and I really don't want to be PMing all of you, asking for the same thing.

I contacted Deejo a while back and asked if there was any way to completely remove my presence from the forum. He was very helpful in his response, but it appears that it's not an encouraged thing. I have to go in manually and delete all of my responses if I want them gone. I've already deleted any threads I had once created. It's an insanely time-consuming process.

Well, I'm just flat out requesting for you to ban me, if that is the only way to remove my presence completely. Who am I kidding? You will of course have archives kept. But my request still stands. :)

My time here has come to an end and there are other things I wish to focus my time and energies on.

I have greatly enjoyed being a supporter. TAM was invaluable to me after my divorce and I appreciate the contribution of all posters, past and present.

I wish the board & members all the best. Thanks to all for opening my mind to new possibilities and knowledge.

Please let me know either here or in PM what options are available. I've opened my PMs to moderator contact.

Many thanks and look forward to the reply,
Satya

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment