Pages

Search blog and web

What kind of car should I get?

Going through another split with my ex-husband (we reconciled last year and now he has changed his mind) and need to get myself a car because I've been driving one he owns when he convinced me to get rid of my car when we reconciled and start driving his. Now he's trying to get ME to pay for him to get rid of that car and get me into something else, and I'm refusing. I had a perfectly good car and started driving his as a favor to him. Taking over payments of his car is not an option. Too expensive and too big for what I actually need. I finally told him to just forget about negotiating about the car. I'll just get one completely on my own and he can figure out what to do with the other one.

SO. If you could get any car (not your dream car), what would you choose and why?

I'll be a single mom, two middle school aged children. One plays travel soccer, the other rides (horses). We have one medium sized dog. We live in the Northeast and travel back roads frequently (so, sometimes snowy). I work from home full time, so I do not put a lot of miles on a vehicle. Mostly taking them to and from school, appointments, soccer games, etc. Occasionally driving 2-3 hours for an overnight to visit college friends.

I don't need "flashy" or anything like that. Reliable, economical is good for me.

Car or small SUV? Lease or buy? Why or why not?

Thanks for any advice!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment