Pages

Search blog and web

Crudeness

Wanted to get people's thoughts regarding openly being crude about sex.

I think a lot of people put a lot of window dressing on sex. Men try to romance women and be sweet, women don't want people to think they're sl*ts, but IMO there is really something more primal below that stuff most times that gets danced around.

I don't want to turn this into another thread about my marriage, but as time has gone by and I have thought back on all of the hoops I've tried to jump through (most of which was wasted effort), I've wondered why I never just discarded all that and just said, here's what I'm interested in (which is basically crude) and just lay it out without censorship.

I feel like there is so much dishonesty around sex. I really wonder why people feel the need to do these dances.

I did have a relationship once where I was just brutally honest about this stuff. It was super hot, but the reason I felt like I COULD be that honest was because I just didn't care very much about the girl.

As I reflect back on this, I think I got this backward. Shouldn't you really be so honest with the person who you really do care about?

But with girls I really liked, I never felt that I could be. It's not polite, it's not gentlemanly and you're not supposed to talk to girls that way.

This is probably just my hangup, but I wonder how common it is for people to do these dances when they really just want to lay it out.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment