Pages

Search blog and web

Is my boyfriend embarrassed of me?

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and I haven't been around any of his friends even once.

They know he's with me, he refers to me as his "mrs" he's put that he's in a relationship with me on Facebook, I live with him, I've met all of his family, he seems proud that I'm his girlfriend around them and I 100% know he hasn't and isn't cheating on me but it just really seems like he doesn't want his friends to meet me.

Just this morning his mate was dropping something off to him and my boyfriend also had to show him something and even though I said to my boyfriend it was ok, that his mate could come in for a little bit, he wouldn't have it and instead took pictures of the thing he had to show his mate and went and sat outside in his mates car with him for about 45 minutes :/ I know the person he was in the car with is a guy, I saw him out the window and I know what they were meeting about so that's no worry to me but it just seems obvious to me that he's really ashamed of me for some reason, whether it's my personality or looks I don't know but it has to be one of the two doesn't it?

Here's the thing, my boyfriend is no better looking than I am, we are both just very average looking people. In fact the only thing wrong with both of us is that we're both a little overweight and we both have crooked teeth. If we both lost that little bit of weight had our teeth straightened out, we'd both be pretty good looking people. So if it is my looks, I don't understand how he can embarresed, when he's no better looking than me himself?

My other thought was that maybe it's his mates he's ashamed of really? Because I know all men act a little differently with their mates, to what they do when they are alone with their girlfriends.

Guys... What are some reasons that would keep you from introducing your mates to your girlfriend? (Except cheating)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment