Pages

Search blog and web

an affair with an older woman has become complicated as hell

  • Thread Starter

So about 8 weeks ago I was at an older friends birthday night out and I met this woman... my first thought was wow she's so hot along with my friends... now ill make it clear I'm not an amazing looking guy or at least I don't think so anyway.. anyway that night we spent a good few hours chatting over drinks (she was on water I was on alcohol) and we had a good laugh and at the time I thought that was it nothing more was ever gonna come of it as she was a few years older than me (I'm 22 she's 30) she's been in a relationship for 12 years had 2 kids and I was also in a relationship with my girlfriend having a 2 year old son (not mine) I've been with her almost a year... but then she messaged me and we started chatting and a but of flirting happened and we met up one night for some awesome sex and it was amazing.. but to be honest we both thought that would be it however we carried on chatting and now around 8 weeks on we've started feeling a lot for each other... I could almost say I'm falling in love with her but I wouldn't want her to know that incase it became to much.. We both love our partners but aren't really in love with them and my relationship had gone to **** over the last 4 months or so... she's had a rocky relationship with her other half too as he cheated on her and she did it back to him about a year later which I can't blame her for.. tbh his the luckiest sod on the planet for keeping such an amazing woman after that because she is amazing but I feel jealous of her boyfriend because he gets to spend the time with her I want and we both miss each other when we're not with each other... Our time together is very limited as she was caught by her bf texting each other so we have to be careful but we have amazing sex and it's not just the sex I love talking to her and iv already said if something was to happen between us she wouldn't be on her own I would support her 100 % (I have a pretty good job and I'm paid well for it s o money isn't an issue) but more than that morally support her too I would happily give up everything I have at the moment to be with her but I don't know if she ever could because of her kids... she feels guilty about what would happen to her 2 girls if things went sour with her bf and she is one of those women that would rather make everyone else happy instead of herself because she feels it's the right thing to do.. I understand that of course but I feel were perfect for each other and I want something more and I think she does too but what do I do next? If anybody got some experience in this sort of situation a bit of experience and knowledge would help a lot thanks x

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment