Pages

Search blog and web

Are we doomed?

Married 7 years, "normal" sex life year 1, year 2 began waning, then H hospitalized for bipolar episode and been on meds since. (This makes two of us). Sex became every 2-3 weeks, and that frequency is now us in a good patch.

Last year I went through this time where I was feeling attracted to other men and almost cheated. Was really tempted. But didn't which I am glad to say, and i seem to have moved on from that.

But now I worry.

I found out i was pregnant in Jan this year and we haven't had sex since. And even leading up to that, the primary motivation for H was whether or not I was ovulating.

I feel like such a waste. I am going to brag for a moment and say i am attractive and have a great body. I get attention from other men but I am faithful and I don't care for other men's attention because I am married but I am scared this will change.

I am now 4 mths pregnant, 32, I feel like my body will never be the same again after I give birth, everything goes south, and we probably won't have a second baby so there's not even that motivation for my H to want to bother.

I am trying to go easy on him at the moment as he is going through a lot and his dad is living with us part time. But I feel like a waste. Why even take care of myself?

I love H dearly. We have got through some serious trials and we are close as friends but i just feel so disappointed that he has zero interest in me sexually. Kind of odd that he's a sex addict in recovery but wouldn't poke a stick at me right now.

I am scared for what this means long term. I want to stay faithful. I WILL stay faithful. But what are the long term effects of this?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment