Pages

Search blog and web

Do I look crazy?

  • Thread Starter

There's this guy who I chat to on Viber sometimes and I reread our old convos sometimes when I miss him, and earlier I called him accidentally on it and then hung up immediately. Thing is I've done this before. It's really embarrassing lol, I'm **** with touchscreens so I have to be careful to not make mistakes. :( When I've done it before I've explained that it's been accidental but this time it just feels awkward and I've said nothing and so has he, but 'outgoing call' shows in our chat log regardless of whether he noticed me calling at the time. If someone accidentally called you on several occasions would it put you off/make you think they're a bit psycho? Or is it not a massive deal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment