Pages

Search blog and web

Great relationship advice for all men - What women really mean

  • Thread Starter

I was on another site when I read this great advice which pretty much hits the nail on the head when it comes to women and what they say and what they really mean.

So someone was talking about how you shouldn't trust any woman in a relationship and somebody replied . How are we supposed to enjoy a relationship with a girl if we can't trust her? Seems like an enemy stance would make the relationship very unenjoyable. The reply hit the nail on the head about what women really mean and is something I feel all men need to read. Here was the reply.

Rule number 1
Don't start a relationship from a position of suspicion and wariness. Start a relationship understanding that to a woman:


  • "long-term" means resources
  • "sex" means "wild" and "new"
  • "I love you" means "I need your time/resources"
  • "loyalty" means "I will cheat on you, but I will protect your ego by never telling your friends."
  • "love" means financial security/emotional tampon
  • "boyfriend" means "The guy I want everyone to think I've got wrapped around my finger"
  • "marriage" means "baby daddy who pays the bills"


You can always trust a girl to be a girl. She is not lying to you. She is operating out of her girl framework.

I think this sums up most long term relationships and is the reason why so many men become betas who get cheated on and left by their women. What do you make of this? This appears to be true to all women, maybe we should rethink how we feel about long term commitment?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment