Pages

Search blog and web

Getting Back Together..

  • Thread Starter

Me and my ex boyfriend split up a few weeks ago, after he started to slack with effort and things took a turn for the worst and he broke up with me...

Yet now he truly regrets his decision, sees it as the biggest mistake of his life and wants me back. I would absolutely love to take him back, as he does make me very happy, but I want things to be different.. I want to see him putting that effort in and changing things..

But how can I put that across to him? Even long paragraphs explaining how he feels would be a start, I just want to see him trying. His sister has suggested I make him sweat a little and work his socks off to get me back.. But I don't know how to..? Any advice would be great!


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment