Pages

Search blog and web

opinions needed,please

I've been married almost 28 years and received my divorce papers on March 17. The marriage hasn't been good for many, many years, and I was expecting this to happen eventually. H is an alcoholic, who has been verbally abusive and was once arrested for physically abusing me.(I didn't press charges because I was unsure how this would impact my then 14yo daughter..ik, stupid reason). I am to blame in some of the problems in this marriage as I let my loneliness get the better of me...
He has moved out of the house after "reconnecting" with an old girlfriend. He spent time texting her, going to the bars to meet up with her, and spending many weekends staying at her house, and then returning home so innocently. On February 21, after I caught the 2 of them at a bar together, he was picked up and transported to detox in a different city. He phoned the next day and begged me to come and pick him up. I told him to find someone else, but he said "there isn't anybody else" and that his "life is spiraling out of control". Like an idiot I did….he never thanked my daughter and I for getting him..
Supposedly he has been staying with his sister during this time, but his truck is always at the girlfriends place…he has hardly anything left at our house, has taken most of his clothing, the tax returns,etc..but when I questioned him if all the stuff he's taken fits in his sisters apartment he just asks me why I need to know?? Sorry, I ramble..my question is, he was at the house today retrieving the clothing he forgot the last time he was here, and he took a bill that I had opened.. (he makes 3x my salary). Do you think it's a ploy to pay the bills so he won't need to pay interim spousal support? He has always said I will get NOTHING... Our daughter is still living at home and works only pt right now.. Thank you for listening….

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment