Pages

Search blog and web

So Lonely

I really miss the cuddling at night with my ex girlfriend. I am so lonely right now. For all the problems we had we only once didnt spoon each other at night once we lived together. I always liked spooning women previously but didn't care to be spooned. Once I met my ex girlfriend she would spoon me and I loved it. She would literally calm me heart rate down.

Now my ex is already dating someone else and it sucks that someone else is cuddling with her the way I did.

Its not just the actual companionship with just anyone it was the intimacy we had or so I thought. Just kills me to know she moved on so quickly or at least filled the void so she didn't have to deal with pain of broken two year relationship.

I feel like im a great guy and not the normal idiot out there but been unlucky in love. Wish I just could well my heart up

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment