Pages

Search blog and web

Ex-girlfriend wants to visit me

  • Thread Starter

We broke up a while ago but my ex-girlfriend and I have remained friends since. We don't live near each other but talk on Skype fairly regularly.

Recently, however, she's been asking to visit me. I'd be happy seeing her in person if we lived near each other but the distance means she'd have to stay at mine, something which I'm not particularly comfortable with. I just think it would be a bit awkward and I'm slightly worried that something could happen in the heat of the moment, so to speak.

I'm also not comfortable with how much of her life seems to still be focused on me. She doesn't see her other friends much and in some ways, she acts almost as if we're still in a relationship. I just feel like I'd be encouraging this if I were to let her visit.

I've managed to delay things so far by saying I'm too busy with uni etc. (which isn't entirely untrue) but when it gets to the summer, we'll both have finished uni and I won't really have any decent reasons to say no.

Any advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment