Pages

Search blog and web

Girls if you were interested would you go up to the guy ?

  • Thread Starter

I like a girl and ive known her for a couple weeks now and last week we got close and it was mainly me going up to her and talking she seems decent, and ive seen some 'signs' of interest she keeps on looking at me and smiling at even when we dont talk, she seems comfortable when we do talk even when her friends are there.

However she dosent come and talk to me, so im confused surely she should come up to me, the other day I didnt talk to her because I wanted her to come to me, so she kept looking and smiling but never came up to me.

Surely if she was interested she would come up to me, I dont understand if a girl was to like a guy wouldnt you go up to him ??

Should I leave it ?? Anyway ive came home now for the holidays for a week so I wont see her, which is frustrating as I wanted to know where I am with this girl. She's not on social media

PS I think she's shy but, for a guy how else would I know if she's interested.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment