Pages

Search blog and web

Gay and lonely

  • Thread Starter

i'm a gay guy and I'm 18. I'm at sixth form atm, and I'm only out to few friend, as the consequences of coming out in a homophobic Muslim family would be awful.

I've never dated, or even kissed anyone before.

I used to be really shy and nervous around people in general. Im mainly over this now but I'm not exactly the most sociable person. I have a group of friends, but I feel like an outsider.

Even though I'd probably identify as gay I wouldnt necessarily a 6 on the Kinsey scale, probably around 4-5.

I've tried apps like grindr and hooked up once with a guy for blowjobs once, but that didn't make me feel any less lonely. The most attractive guys just ignore me, even though I get called good looking a fair bit. At parties or clubs, guys and girls never want to kiss me, even if they've started conversation with me and I'm just fed up.

Will I always be single and lonely? I just want a break and want some attention from someone. Should I change myself and be more extroverte? And will things be better for me when I go to uni?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment