Pages

Search blog and web

Why do people fall out of love?

  • Thread Starter

My ex broke up with me recently. We were together for 3.5 years and we were living together. The reason is that he doesn't see a future with me, doesn't want to be in a relationship with me. Doesn't want to be in a relationship at all.

This was all so shocking considering we're saving up to buy a house, we spoke about the future and we spent every day together for our entire relationship.

He still says I am the best person he has ever met, I'm beautiful/sexy, I'm the kindest person he's ever known, I'm fun. He still loves spending time with me, and we still currently spend most evenings together watching films or going out for dinner, but as friends. He says the time he spends with me is the best part of his day. He says I was an amazing girlfriend and my next boyfriend will be the luckiest guy in the world.

So what did I do wrong in the relationship?! Why am I not good enough? Obviously I'm taking this personally that he doesn't want me in a relationship way but he's still spending every day with me and says I'm the highlight of his day!

What should I take from this as my lesson for my next relationship? I'm feeling so insecure that the apparently 'amazing' person I am isn't enough for him, and that I'll never be good enough for anyone. Because I was 100% myself with him and I thought he loved me for it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment