Pages

Search blog and web

What to do

So my gf and I have been going out 15 months...16 on Easter. I love her so very much, I tell her often. She loves me also, and tells me....

Its a complicated story to why I'm posting this morning, but I'm confused. right now.

Tuesday night at bed time she says to me "promise you'll kiss me for the rest of my life". We have already accepted that we want to grow old together. We've already talked about that, more or less. We still live in separate homes. So, that kinda brings you up to speed a little.

Well, wednesday morning as I'm leaving the house (her house) to go to work...she comes to the door to give me a kiss...and I sayt to her "So, I guess we wont see each other until Tuesday night....? Asking it as a question of course...her answer is "yes, I have kids Saturday night". I know she gets kids back saturday night, I've known for the past 3 days..


I got to work and sent her a txt message saying that we needed to talk, and that txt message nor phone was going to be sufficient. and I said "I leave it to you to figure out what works for you".

That was 2 days ago. I've not heard a peep out of her since. We are frequent txt-er and at the very least would have said good night and good morning. Nada. Her kids have gone to their dads Thursday night...its his weekend with them. So, she's alone in the house until Saturday when they come back.

(IMO there were at the time opportunities for us to see each other before the following Tuesday night, but it was as if she didnt even bother to consider them...for god only knows what reason. As if she's happy not seeing me, despite the fact that se says she "needs" me, loves me, that I'm the love of her life. The One. YEs shes said all those things. And more.)

Im a very emotive guy, and I'm hurting because of this. My sister says to tell her that her actions are hurting me. At this point its (again in my opinon) become a game of Whose Gonna Blink First.

This isnt about wanting assurance that I'd be better off without her, this is a thread about what to do to keep someone I'm deeply in love with, that I want to spend the rest of my days with.,,,but I'm confused by tthe silence...(which itself has history: She said to me a year ago "Love trancends silence and not being spoken, it can survive". She has also said she doesnt hang on to waiting for the next text message, and I think she'll say that again once we talk that it was no biggie not to get a text, but in the context of our relationship...it is a Big Deal. It's massively out of character.)

I have half a mind to drive over to her house in the morning. But agin, I'm the one who'll be doing the caving. My sister thinks that the whole business of whose gonna blink is dubm. I agree. also. I just want my happiness back.

I know it's gonna be impossible to get relevant replies from a 5 minute summation of my problem which has months of history to bring it to where it is. But I'm looking for some assurance, and need to know should I stand fast and waiut for her comment -which dont seem to be forthcoming, should I txt her in the morning, saying what? or should I just drive over there and confront her. We have a need to clear the air on some things, and now this retarded silence and the hurting its causing me. I cant tell you the number of times I've felt hurt...and I truly believe she doesnt even know....

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment