Pages

Search blog and web

Confused, lost and don't know what to do with this..

  • Thread Starter

I'll make it as simple as possible.. (2 boys btw)

- Started talking on facebook, he was talking a bit flirty.
- We still talked.
- He did something pure idiotic, I removed him on facebook after.
- Re-added after a day (he accepted within seconds)
- Never talked since, he never answers etc...
- I remove him again, then got moaned at by someone so I re-added (they said give him time blah blah)
- He then removed me.
- I go to college on tuesday all classes in one room for mock, I hear his voice " Jon jon jon " I ignored as it was a TEST.

What should I do? This has gone on for about 2 months now.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment