Pages

Search blog and web

Is this normal behaviour?

  • Thread Starter

There is this guy in one of my classes at college who is 4 years older than me. At first I thought he was a nice person, and so we became acquaintances but I wouldn't say friends. Anyway, he texted me two weeks ago saying we should go on a date, (I am not attracted to him but that's besides the point) and then he lied saying it was his brother writing the message...I later found out he doesn't actually have a brother. Then last week I had one lesson and then I was able to go home. He was walking with me and asked where I was going and I politely said I was going back home and he said he was going to the college library. So after saying our goodbyes and seeing him walk away I kept walking, but a few minutes later I saw him a few paces behind me on the opposite side of the road walking in the same direction as me. So I speed walked until I found a road to exit at and lose him. I know this sounds ridiculous and I sound paranoid, but he also did this a s econd time today :confused: which is why I'm writing this now. I also had to block his number because although he wasn't calling excessively, he'd call me at random times like at 3 o'clock in the morning. Should I be worried? My friends say he's had a history of being 'obsessive' with girls he likes, and I'm not the type of person to tell someone to f*ck off and leave me alone :( Any suggestions? Thank you in advance

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment