Pages

Search blog and web

Is this normal?

  • Thread Starter

Basically I've been with the same guy since I was 16 (I'm 20). So basically all the 'good' teenage years where my friends were constantly partying and meeting loads of new people etc I was concentrating on school, maintaining a decent social life and seeing my boyfriend when I could (he's 3 years older so he was a uni during the week and the only opportunity I had to see him was at weekends).

Now i feel like I haven't had the proper teenage experience. You know turning 18 and having to attachments and being able to go out and enjoy myself without planning around someone else. i wouldn't say I feel like I've wasted them but rather that I didn't get the teenage 'blow out' years that my friends did. Also, I feel that if the relationship ends I'll have given up my last few teenage years for nothing.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation or felt this way? Any advice or anecdotes? Is feeling like this normal?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment