Pages

Search blog and web

How do you feel when some "sees" your message on facebook but doesn't respond?

  • Thread Starter

I'm sure you've had this before, basically when you ask someone a question on Fb and they just See it but don't respond.

I mean if they are busy can't they just say "I'm busy right now, I'll answer later" or something? Otherwise It's just a blatant "I don't like you, b*gger off" to me.

Nothing really affects me badly apart from this but I just feel really awful when this happens. How do you feel and what do you do when this happens to you?

Usually I give em 2 days then I unfriend them and don't really talk to them ever again on facebook. Pretty selfish but I can't help it.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment