Pages

Search blog and web

Do you leave because of lack of intimacy?

I've read numerous people are going through the same as I am - they are not happy with the intimacy/sex in their marriage. I was wondering if there is anyone here who thought about leaving because of this?

Do you give it all up - for sex? I know it's frustrating when your spouse and you are not on the same page. I'm there right now, I want the intimacy back, I want more sex and he's content not have it for months at a time. And when he does - it's dull.

Do I give up everything we've worked for/at for 20+ years because he's not giving me the sex I want? Would I, could I do that to me, to him, to our kids?

Intimacy plays a huge role in a marriage and when that is gone? What next? Do you stay, which I know people have. But is it a legitimate reason to leave?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment