Pages

Search blog and web

Newly Bisexual Lad court up in a bit of a pickle ... Advice please ???

  • Thread Starter

Hi guys
i posted a post of a few weeks ago regrading the fact i ended up turning bi and in a relationship with another lad who was straight prior to me . As much as i like this dude he told me tonight he's told his close friends about me over a drink ! he's a joiner / electrician and his mates are all laddy lads as am i and my mates, thing is i never wanted to tell anyone tbh, as this is so new and I'm not sure i want the labels with me yet, he's so serious he told me he is considering telling his family soon, this really scares me as i am nowhere near ready for telling people about this, i was at the gym boxing with lads talking about girls today !!!! my life is literally crazy..... :( oh i sent him a txt showing how shocked i was and he didn't take it well ... he's really angry and upset i made a deal out of him telling people about us...... now i feel like **** :L

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment