Pages

Search blog and web

Age is just a number?

  • Thread Starter

Hello TSR community,

I have a 'friend', a 20year old university student. To cut the long story short, on his way back from campus (he lives in town), he met a girl on the bus. She sat next to him even though there were many empty seats on the bus. He started talking to her and they got on really well. After roughly 10 minutes of chatting away on the top of a double decker empty bus, he began to feel sexually attracted to her and sexually aroused, she started to show signs that she was attracted to him. They way she would talk and lean into him and put her hands on his shoulders. During the conversation he found out she was 13!! He couldn't believe it but he didn't feel like it mattered, she seemed mature for her age, so he invited her to his place. To cut the long story short, they had sex - it was her first time. On the same night, after they had sex, she dressed dup and went home because he parents would be worried. Again that same night my friend gets a call from her mum! Shouting down the pho ne threatening him to stay away from her daughter and calling him some sort of sicko? Since then my friend has tried to contact the girl and get that exact same bus everyday but I didn't see her and her number had been changed! My 'friend' cant get her out of his mind - he feels like he really likes her and wants to take care of her, they really got on well. Her mother seemed really annoyed because she said she knew he was older and that its disgusting. But what the hell? Age is just a ****ing number? Anyway 1 week later I saw her again and she ignored me. She said that I am too 'old' for me. I told her it could be our little secret because I know that society will frown upon it but she still disagreed.

Sorry this sounds more like a rant than anything else. What should he do? He cant stop thinking about her???

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment