Pages

Search blog and web

Engaging Conversation during Easter Holiday

  • Thread Starter

I'm in Higher Sixth and planning to take my A-Level exams in the summer. I talk to this girl alot during school and I only recently added her on Facebook.

I'd like to initiate something but I'm not sure on how. How do I start a chat on Facebook with her? I find it weird because it could be awkward and full of cliches such as:
A: Hi, how are you?
B: Good thanks, you?
A: Great thanks, how's your Easter?
B Going well thanks, yours?
A: It's also good thanks.
B: Cool. :)

Is there a way to slip in to ask for her number during the conversation and if there is a way to ask to hang out? We both have lots of revision to do, so I don't know how to do it without 'intruding' on her studying.

Any help would be mostly appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment