Pages

Search blog and web

Facebook friends and adding...

  • Thread Starter

This is probably going to sound rather needy and pathetic, but it's an aspect of some people's vanity that really pisses me off.
Every so often, I'll always add people that I definitely KNOW and at the very least don't dislike, and of course, 95% of the time, whoever it is, will accept. But sometimes, I will get that person I know, who just won't accept my add. Most of the time, I'll forget about the fact I may have added him/her, but every so often, I'll see/ remember them.
The thing is, if they don't accept my request and decline the add, I'm usually not too fussed, at least I know they're not worth my time. But it's those people who actually just don't act on the add, but have definitely seen it, having liked other people's comments who really piss me off. It seems as if they thinking, "yeah I know him, and I don't want to truly piss him off, but he's not worthy of my time/ approval, so I'll just ignore the request".
For example, I've recently added a boyfriend of a former flatmate, and a couple of girls who I used to play in Music groups with. To be fair, I've had arguments with a couple of my/ their mutual friends, but nothing to indicate they wouldn't like me, they always seemed fairly friendly.

What are your thoughts on this? No trolling please :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment