Pages

Search blog and web

"Maybe you are gay" - wife's latest rationalization

For those of you who've read my posts before y'all know that one of those cuckold-esque 'hubbies' who's slowly been reduced to the household broom. You know what I mean - provider without benefits. The kind of guy who's too nice and as reward has been given privileges like vacuuming etc because 'you're good at it' type of guy.

You also probably know that a couple years back she admitted she was a Csa victim which added another dimension to this complex system. So of course I'm in a dry spell going on 9ish months now. I just hit a wall with trying and last June sort of said 'ah to #*{^ with it - models toys are more fun, work is more fun.

Since then she's introduced a cute little doggy to fam and little fido has become the object of her affection. And here's where my rant starts...

The other night I made a comment that "I wish guys could wear tights on public" mainly because I wear long johns around the house - they're the greatest invention ever and I was merely pointing out that it's a shame stereotypes make it near impossible (especially in good ole usa ) to do anything of the sort in fact once, while at a hotel I walked to the ice machine whole still wearing and almost got the $#!+ kicked out of me by 4 machos in the hallway for being a pansy. Upon making this comment my wife says 'maybe you're gay' and then began to site real world examples of people like Bruce Jenner etc. I matter of factually stated that there's a big difference between ones choice of clothing and ones sexual orientation but she was pretty adamant - I thought the comment was so ridiculous that the only thought that went through my head was 'my wife hardly knows me - wow'.

What it boils down to in my opinion is some serious denial about her state of sexuality - her state of asexually to be more precise. She makes and never has made any efforts to ever initiate, expects me to beg like a dog for it and when I don't, she buys a dog and proclaims that I am gay. What's more is it makes me even more suspicious that she is in fact gay - I written posts on the subject in the past.

What gives ? This has reached epic madness
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment