Pages

Search blog and web

is it over?

So I'm in a very hard spot. I don't know if my relationship is really over or just in a rough patch. I've had my post in the past about my fiance not being the best spouse and I'm by no means perfect. But I feel that I may have really hit a bad patch and I guess I'm just looking for some advice. So here's some background. We've been together 9 years. Not married but engaged pretty much the entire time. We have two children together. An 8 year old and a 5 month old. I know things get rough with a new baby. We've also had past issues with him but I choose to forgive him and move on because I love him so much. I don't really want to say the past things that he has done because you'll either say he's horrible or that I'm dumb. Nothing abusive. Just emotionally. Lately we have had ups and downs. He gets so angry all the time and claims stress for his hatefulness towards me. He has been getting up at night night and sleeping on the couch claimin g that he needs sleep and our new baby keeps him up. And our son does wake up and cry all night, so I really overlook those issues. But then he never wants to have sex. I don't know if it's because he's tired or if it's because I'm unattractive. We hardly spend time together. Hes always helping out friends and family but when it comes to spending time together he's always tired. Everytime we start to spend time together he goes to sleep. Then if I want to talk about our relationship and what we can do to make it better he says he's leaving and won't talk about it. Anytime he gets mad, his first reaction is "it's over". He uses that term so loosely. Then I wanted to have sex and about 5 minutes in he pretends to get off. I noticed he hopped up fast and that's unusual for him to clean up and it just came out of my mouth out of frustration. I said " why are you acting weird, did you fake your orgasm? " and he said yes. And admitted that he was tired, so he faked it. I was so hurt. I feel so unloved. So I guess what I really want to know is: am I to needy, or is he done with the relationship, or is he really tired? Opinions would help. I do love him so much. Also I mentioned to him that if he was done to just tell me and be honest. He says I love you and want to be with you. But I wonder if it's for the kids. He's 27 and I'm 27 and he only have sex once a week. His job is an automobile dismantler.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment