Pages

Search blog and web

Would you ignore a person you've rejected?

  • Thread Starter

This has happened to me and has upset me quite a lot. I told a guy I liked him and he rejected me (in quite a nice way). I told him there was no hard feelings and that I appreciated his honesty.

Afterwards, I tried to send him a couple of messages asking him how he was doing, work-related, etc. (nothing to do with me and him) and they get completely ignored. I'm rather hurt by this to be honest, as I wouldn't have misconstrued him speaking to me as him liking me, getting the wrong idea, etc. So I find it a little rude, and it's kind of rubbing salt in the wound even more :(

Do you think he's ignoring me completely because he's worried I'll get the wrong idea if he replies? Would you ignore someone who you had rejected/have nothing to do with them?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment