Pages

Search blog and web

Why do some people turn into arses in a relationship?

  • Thread Starter

Was best friends with a girl for many years, we did everything - shared everything together.
We both kept in touch at University - she finishes Uni, gets a boyfriend.
She pretty much disappeared for months, but we all knew it was the honey moon and left her too it.
I return from University for the holidays, set up a group chat with us all too meet over the time.
She doesn't respond on it. So we all meet up without her.
I message her 5 times, (borderline stalkerish) she doesn't reply.

I go back to University and continue to be ignored, finally call it a day and give up on the friendship.
Found out recently she'd been ignoring me (she hasn't spoke to me yet)
that it's because I didn't meet her over christmas or get her involved on anything we did. :@

I don't understand, if someone doesn 't reply and just spends everyday with their boyfriend - how can the person who tried to make the effort be at fault for not disturbing her/borderline stalkering her.

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I am very confused at the situation and want to know if anyone has been in a similar position, has your friend turned unrecgonisable since being in a relationship or last rationality??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment