Pages

Search blog and web

She's an odd one

  • Thread Starter

Forgive the length.


I met this creature in 2012 in Ireland. We're both from there. Our parents are family friends. I was sixteen then and she a year older than me. We were both at school in England in totally different places.

We had a good couple of days in Ireland. Nothing happened, but we got on rather well, if not a little quietly. I felt strongly for her. We saw each other at a festival a couple of weeks after that, again nothing happened.


I then didn't see her for a y ear, until we met in London for an evening. Again it was nice, but quiet as usual, we're used to silence. Then I went with her to a big train station cause she had to go somewhere. When we said good bye this time it was a normal hug, except she wouldn't let go. So we got pretty amorous in the middle of the station, which was filled with people. Then she just left, barely a word from either of us. Didn't see her for another year.


So in August I saw her again in Dublin. We had a good time, but nothing happened there. Perhaps because we were mostly with a friend of hers. But it was good to see each other.


Haven't seen her since. I'll say it's another 5/6 months till I see her again. If not more. She's in her second year of uni, i'm travelling on my gap year. We've messaged each other occasionally over the 2 and a half years. Less recently. She often doesn't reply. She'll message me out of the blue. I'll reply. No answer. Then she'll start a new conversation months later. Not too bothered about that. I'm only irritated that I sometimes get a bit carried away in my messages to her, but hey.


I'm not looking for a solution to this. Just after some thoughts on it, and wanted to to know if this is a An overheard and dull sort of tale to tell. For me, it's the most bizarre relationship I've had with anybody. That's saying something. At least she's ****ing gorgeous.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment