Pages

Search blog and web

Realising no one wants me.

  • Thread Starter

So I've tried the usual clubs of meeting girls, to online relationships, which sometimes work (mostly it's the girl who ends it), and I've had no luck, even when at University.

Gotten to the point of just accepting I can't find anyone and thats ok. But I don't want it to be ok for eternity.
Sorry in advance if this thread makes me seem weak at finding a girlfriend. I'd class myself as attractive, cute, smart, funny etc, but whether a girl will find that me being me is awesome, is another matter.

Also, thanks in advance if you reply to my thread. Any advice is welcome.

Some stats:

Name: Adam
Age: 22 (not 73 as the username implies).
Location: Birmingham.
Hobbies: Cycling, Tennis, watching Simpsons, Family Guy etc. HUGE Disney / Pixar fan.
Own a radio show and website called 'TranceTunes4U'; Have a huge social media presence; Study IT at Uni.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment