Pages

Search blog and web

Long distance relationship dilema..

  • Thread Starter

I have been going out with my boyfriend for about a year now and it has been going really well, and we do currently have a long distance relationship as we live over 50 miles apart. However we make it work and luckily train fares aren't too expensive or lengthy so I can see him most weekends. But I am already worrying about what to do about university..
I am going to be studying at Nottingham (hopefully) and he
will be in Plymouth. Originally I never wanted a long distance relationship at uni, but I decided to give it a go. However I have now found out that a return train fare costs at least £90 usually (with a railcard) and national express bus is cheaper but would take over 9 hours! SO I just don't see how it'll work..

Does anyone have any experience/advice on long distance uni relationships? Do they ever really work?
My head is saying one thing and my heart is saying another. Any help would be much appreciated :)

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment