Pages

Search blog and web

Could do with some crush advice...

  • Thread Starter

I realise that this sort of thread gets made quite a lot but I could do with some advice about a crush that I'm really struggling with...

Bit of info about me. I'm a guy. I'm pretty successful with girls - I can pull on odd occasions on a night out and most crushes I have (I really don't get many), I usually end up doing at least stuff with (I've been in a few long-term relationships). So this sort of situation is entirely new to me.

So, there's a girl I work with (and this is by no means an exaggeration) who is absolutely perfect to me. She's one of the prettiest girls I've ever met and her personality is just unbelievable. She's a bit quirky, we share so many common interests and I truly crave time that I get with her. We get on so well and I always have such a laugh when I'm with her. If I was asked to describe my perfect girl, she would be pretty damn close to it.

Massive downside though... she already has a boyfriend who she's been going out with for coming up to two years. They also live together as they go to the same university (the one in our hometown).

I understand that she's completely off-limits but we often work the exact same shifts and we go on nights out in a group quite regularly, so it's not easy to just avoid her.

I don't really know why I've posted this thread, to be honest. Part of me just wants to vent and another part of me wants advice, most of which will will just be to "try and get over her". Honestly, I get it. Another part of me just reckons it's the amount of alcohol I've had tonight (hence me posting this at 5AM).

But, like I've already said, this scenario is a pretty new experience for me. And I'm finding it really, really difficult. Any words of wisdom or comfort would be massively appreciated.

Again, sorry about the 5 millionth thread of this subject. I don't really have another avenue to confide to and, to be honest, It's been pretty good just to get these thoughts down.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment