Pages

Search blog and web

Why do all the hot indian girls go for white guys?

  • Thread Starter

Ok, first things first. I haven't got a problem with it, I know It's their buissness and I shouldn't interfere. I'm not a dense football chav who's been hit by the ugly truck.

Just that I was in the cinema today and saw some really good looking indian girl, looked like a darker version of Mia Khalifa. I looked to the right and she was with a white guy. I also saw an indian girl who I saw at high school, everybody liked her and I saw her with a white guy about a week ago.

I can't complain because my mums english and my dads indian, had a few indian/ asian people saying I don't look indian, that I look like an english guy who's been jammed in a tanning bed for a few years. while some people just say indian.

But to the question I'm just wondering why alot of them tend to do this.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment