Pages

Search blog and web

Are my feelings towards my crush normal?

  • Thread Starter

I had a major crush on a guy I have never talked to. He is someone in my school but not in my grade. Anyway i really admire him and all his qualities (based on some real serious twitter stalking) makes me fall deeper. I was really crazy about him and will alter my schedule just to bump into him at school. Seeing him makes me so happy and nervous. I daydream about him all day long. Okay all of this lasted for about 8 months.Recently, i found out that he likes someone else, although he doesn't make a move towards her. My feelings for him has basically toned down, i am no longer that crazy about him but i still want him. It's like he no longer makes me nervous and happy when i bump into him (the butterflies in the stomach feeling) but i still want him! I still think he is quite perfect. I don't know what to do i feel so sick of all these feels and i am never going to make a move on him. I will never have the guts.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment