Pages

Search blog and web

Pagan/Wiccan/Occult Relationships

Hey everyone,

I've come here to post a couple questions that are open for discussion.

Before I dive into it, I would like to state that normally I would only post such a question on a forum specific to these practices, but I thought it might be a great idea to get a "public" or "mainstream" opinion on it. My real hope is for a pagan couple to share their experiences.

A few years ago I took an apprenticeship from a shaman, with practices ranging from tibetan mastery to south american native beliefs and philosophies. The category to these beliefs and systems are technically "pagan/wiccan/occult". I do chakra healings, crystal healings, dream interpretation and teach various forms of meditations to those who seek to know.

I've known since the beginning that these aren't widely accepted in society. If it isn't labelled meta-physics/pseudoscience or hocus pocus it's labelled as evil/satanic/witchcraft. I can assure you it is non-of those things. The majority of these practices are based from hinduism, buddism, native american beliefs, druidism and teachings from tibetan monks. It's all about love and expanding your awareness. There is plenty of information available online for those curious in learning about this stuff.

Anyways, my questions are the following:

-To my fellow sorcerers, what obstacles have you encountered in seeking and building new relationships with other sorcerers/sorceresses? ?

-To everyone else, Would you even bother dating someone with this sort of spirituality? Why?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment