Pages

Search blog and web

Really want sex, but I'm always bleeding

  • Thread Starter

I've been with a guy for three months... our sex life is very irregular as it is because we're both busy and can't see each other every weekend. I think the longest we've ever gone without sex is five weeks and I was getting pretty desperate for it by that stage. I'm 22 and he's 29 and I think there is a bit of a disparity in our sex drives anyway, with me having a higher one than him.

I had the coil fitted nearly four weeks ago (as a treatment for heavy periods/anaemia) and I just haven't stopped bleeding since. I was warned I might get irregular bleeding, but this has been every day except for 1-2. Other than the bleeding the coil has been great, no side effects, so I'm keen to give it a go. Problem is last time I was around at my boyfriend's, when things started getting sexual, I warned him about the spotting when he tried to touch me down there, telling him I didn't want him to get a 'nasty surprise' and though he stilled groped and cuddled me, we didn't have full sex and instead he just got me to touch him and I gave him a few BJs (he didn't ask for them.)

From his reaction, I'm assuming sex involving blood isn't something he's interested in. My worries about this are two-fold 1) I'm horny and would happily have sex whilst bleeding - it's only spotting, not a full on period. I don't want to face months of pleasuring him with nothing in return 2) Surely if this carries on indefinitely he's going to get fed up with not being able to have sex and look for it elsewhere.

Basically, should I tell him I still want sex whilst bleeding or should I assume he doesn't want it from the fact he didn't try to continue full on sex? On the one hand, I discouraged him by stopping him from touching me and then explaining it was because of the spotting, but surely if he'd wanted to he's have said he was happy to do it anyway?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment