Pages

Search blog and web

My life could be falling apart...

  • Thread Starter

Basically I think I have depression haven't actually been to the doctor about it yet - I'm too scared but my mum and dads and stepmum and stepdad know I used to cut but they don't know that I still do. I have a friend that has severe depression an I'm trying to help her as well as well as help myself.
I have exams coming up in the next two months so I'm stressed out about them and to top it all off I found out my mum and stepdad are having marriage counselling! I knew they were having problems but not that serious! I'm really scare that if they get a divorce that my mum will get really depressed and alone and I will be just really horrible!
Also, there was an incident about a month ago when my mum an stepdad got into a massive argument and he started verbally abusing her and then she came down crying and hugged me whilst apologising for being a horrible mother! She then went out with some friends as she just couldn't stand to be in the house but I just cried myself to sleep that night.
I can see why they are having marriage counselling but I just can't bear the thought of my mum going through another divorce and ending up being alone again and being totally alone when my brother and I spend weekends with our dad - she told me that she used to cry all weekend when she had divorced my dad and we spent weekends with him!
I just don't want it to happen again
Some advice would be great thank you :)


Posted from TSR Mobile

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment