Pages

Search blog and web

Girls, calling a guy names, why??

  • Thread Starter

this girl, calls me a weirdo and sometimes a creep, It's not in a very serious tone, it's more when I do something like do a cheesy smile at her or pull a face at her or something, although sometimes she will pull faces back even pull one first. I don't think she hates me, she talks too me, and we can have a laugh and smile. She also occasionally touches my arm or shoulder or punches my back when she walks past or if I'm sitting down and she walks past she leans against my shoulder with her hand etc.
so yeah surely if she hated me she wouldn't be that comfortable with me?
girls why do you think she calls me these names?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment