Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do?

  • Thread Starter

This is me: :confused::confused: :) :@

Him:
- Looks at me forever when I'm in the room, but avoids looking when I look, the exact oppersite.
- When we're in the same room and his in lesson, he never pays attention and just looks at me everytime I move, speak etc (reflections from glass helps me see this)
- He purposally goes closer and talk to his friends and looks at me but when I look, he looks away.
- He avoids looking in my eyes in total, whenever I walk past.

confussseed, when he actually talks he seems so nervous but he tried to talk at start but was pretty odd and weird but also adorable

Me:
- When I first saw him, we always had this weird connection and tried to avoid looking etc but couldn't resist.
- Tried to start talking, fighting against shyness he replied and talked but he really pssed me off one time when he completly hided from me ever since then he couldn't even speak or say sorry.
- Everytime since that his always depressed when I'm in the same room as him, even tho if he said sorry I'll be fine with it.
- Now I'm playing the game his playing and now coming closer on purpose; example, I took the dog out and at the night he flashed this light in my face when I think he knew my voice then he started to act all weird infront of his friend.

It's a mixture of happy/sad/confusion/anger


What should I do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment