Pages

Search blog and web

i'm 16 and no one ever loved me :( ?

  • Thread Starter

Hi! I'm 16 years old and I never had a boyfriend. I'm in highschool and a lot of girls have boyfriends. A lot of people say that i'm pretty, really, and i'm not shy and boys like to talk to me. I'm a brunette green eyes. Morrocan origins.
Some guys have been interested on me, i've noticed it. But no one ever asked me out??? I don't know what's wrong. I haven't been kissed what a shame..
Is it me ? I'm just afraid no one will ever loved me, and I want to discover love even if it's painful.
But the funny this is that i don't wanna date. It's useless at this age, when i see girls crying over boys I just feel sorry for them. I'm focused at my studies. But sometimes i wish i had a boy who sees me as his everything.
Please need some help !

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment