Pages

Search blog and web

I Left Him!!!! Moved out! :)

Update: After the polygraph results, I just couldn't do another moment of my life with him, so I got looking for a place to live in the city.

Polygraph was Saturday, March 21, Tuesday I found an apartment, Wednesday at 6 PM I moved in with almost nothing lol.

Today I went shopping and bought myself new furniture including a new PURE bed for myself, and it's all getting delivered tomorrow. I've been sleeping on a blow up bed since Wednesday night lol, so I'm excited about tomorrow night.

I DID IT!!!!! I have no TV working yet, got that all arranged this morning, coming for hook ups Tuesday next week, ha the quiet hasn't bothered me though after all the drag out yelling and fighting I've lived through for the last 6 months of my life.

I'm NOW excited about the rest of my life!!! To H@LL with HIM, Good Riddance.

:smthumbup: :smthumbup: :smthumbup:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment