Pages

Search blog and web

No communicating, no sex, no fun.

Ok Im ganna try to make it short and to the point.
1) my husband and I dont communicate at all. I'll call him and he will say "what do you want" I'll text him and he wont respond, maybe i'll get 2 word response.
2) I have a son with a previous relationship and my husband is a great dad and loves my son like his own.
3) we've been married for a little over a year.
4) he can go weeks without communicating with me or touching me at all, and months without any sex.
5) he was talking to a woman threw text all the time a few months ago and I put a end to that. Even though he isn't texting her he is still working with her and im worried his heart is elsewhere. He makes fun of me for even thinking that.
6) I feel like he doesn't want me, he doesn't show any affection, when I try to he pulls away or trys to hurt my feelings.
Im so lost I've tried talking to him about it I usually bring it up like once a week and he doesn't change. I am so attracted to my husband and just want to be intimate and show my affection all the time, but he is just not into me. ( or so it seems) Im not an unattractive person, and I usually get a lot of attention from men, just not my own husband. It seems like the only time he actually talks to me is if he thinks im getting attention from someone else.

What do I do????

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment