Pages

Search blog and web

Coping with the anger when you realise your relationship was a lie

  • Thread Starter

I was with my boyfriend for a year and over the last week it ended for good.

I have recently realised there were alot of things he lied about when we were together. He would tell me things that didn't make sense and then when I tried talking to him about them properly he wouldn't explain himself and instead get annoyed. Eg. He told me his ex unblocked him and messaged him and then within 10 minutes she blocked him again. Facebook doesn't allow people to reblock within 48 hours of unblocking someone. He also told me about a psycho girl that he used to date and how he blocked her. I saw her comment on a picture of his and only friends can comment on his pictures. I feel like he mentally destroyed me because he would say things to hurt me if I annoyed him. He would then say he didnt mean it.. eg. He went to the extent of implying he had cheated to upset me.. Then tell me he didn't mean it and just said it to annoy me because he was upset and tell me I am ridiculous for thinking it because apparently it is obvious how in love with me he is and how I know him deep down...

I feel like I am going crazy. I have all these thoughts in my head that he pushed me towards thinking and then made to believe I am crazy for thinking them.. I cant cope with the anger and the confusion of the whole thing. I could do with some support ;(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment