Pages

Search blog and web

what was the final straw?

Mine wasn't the cheating EA for sure ..who knows maybe PA, I don't really care. The last straw for me was during a counselling session she talked about in 1998 (thats nineteen ninety eight). right after the navy i moved to florida and she showed up a week after the movers. I had nothing just boxes a bed a tv and some pots. she put stuff away . 3 months later she visited at the end of a refueling outage ( I work a a nuclear power plant) that month i worked litteraly 12 hours a day for a month...3 meals a day at the site cafeteria. well she visited again and had to clean..probably 2 hours and found a green steak in the fridge. Yeah its gross but I am pretty sure I had not opened the fridge in probably 2 weeks....this was how I disrespected her. that was my final straw...you want to hold this for 16 years ..i didnt cheat , hit , belittle you ...and you cling to this...that was my limit....sorry long day and needed to vent

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment