Pages

Search blog and web

Any women here that fake orgasm?

I ask because in the back of my mind, I'm wondering if my wife may be doing this to appease me. I am certain she cums often, ( I think) but the last time we had sex I was really tuned to her actions and was a bit skeptical.

Call me stupid, paranoid or whatever for wondering. Just interested in how often this sort of thing really happens.
Also, I'm interested in how good of an actress women who do fake are. If a woman is good at faking orgasm, can she be that good as to fool her husband for years?

Perhaps none of the women on here have actually done this, I don't know. I do know the tell tale signs of female orgasm, but hell, I'm not a women, so in the end, I could be fooled.

If no women do fake on TAM, maybe some men have experienced this with their wives and can share their info.

Inquiring minds want to know.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment