Pages

Search blog and web

What should I do about this relationship?

I'll try to summarize. He was a very sheltered and innocent person, he was 22 and had been homeschooled living with strict Christian mom and was a virgin who had never done anything. He had only had 1 other relationship that was horrible. Anyway, we moved in together so we wouldn't have to live with our parents. It was a convenience thing.

He completely fulfilled my emotional needs in a way that no one else ever had. He was really passionate towards me and showed his loving emotions more than most men ever would. He was just really sweet and respectful and was more into me than I was ever used to. When we moved in together, I learned of how immature he was and how he didn't know how to do bills or finances AT ALL. He was also really gullible. I tried to help him out. Anyway, here are the things that have happened:

-His family hated me, which made things extremely difficult
-He would talk to his family about all my flaws which didn't help, to "relieve stress", he said
-When he got overly stressed, he would completely ignore me and snap when I tried to get him to talk about it
-When we got into it, he would bring up my faults and say "at least I don't complain about these things"
-He would spend money on items like a BB gun or a Samsung Galaxy watch when we were sleeping on the floor & needed a bed or other basic needs and get mad when I tried to explain it to him why a bed is more important
-He talked to my STBX (who is evil) and believed things STBX said about me. The next day he initiated a huge argument and asked me to leave and said he was done & left. I packed my things, when he got back, he acted shocked and begged me to stay and vowed to never talk to STBX again.
-Took $100 from me but said he was using it to surprise me. Gave the money back when I found out.
-I ended up leaving because I found out he talked bad about me to STBX and his family, and I couldn't get over him ending the relationship (before taking it back). He called me 18 times and drove an hour to my grandmother's house at 6 am and was shaking violently and crying his eyes out. I comforted him and told him I'd think about things.
-Then drove 2 hours to my moms unannounced after I had went for my little brother's bday party because he said he felt I needed him.
-Kept constantly calling/texting, pressuring me to move back in
-One night I told him that if we were to move forward I had to be honest, told him I exchanged nudes with STBX very early in the relationship and it was a phase and I felt horrible, STBX had asked to be friends with benefits and i had turned him down. This had been weighing on me for a while. He forgave me that night.
-The next day he ended things over that and me not moving back and threatened me w/ court for not giving gifts back, said I was only with him for money, other bad things, that he would help STBX in court to get DD.
-Just last night we both apologized and he told me he can't stop thinking about me, he doesn't love me any less, and he can't think of being with another girl. I can't think of being with another guy either and I've been miserable, but I don't know if I should go back there.

You guys said I am not properly able to discern a good man from a bad one from my previous choices of men so that's why I'm asking for help.

Thoughts??

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment