Pages

Search blog and web

Do I break up with my Girlfriend?

  • Thread Starter

So basically, I've been seeing this girl for like 2 months and we haven't done much, but we are going in very different directions. Im in the year above and am going to Queens Belfast next year, which is near home but I will have to move, while my girlfriend is staying at home which is 2 hours away from Queens. Im quite in to her, but if we broke up I'd be okay, however she likes me alot more than i do her - which is fine as I can imagine really liking this girl it just takes a while for me with these type of things.

Now how and should I break up with her? I dont have time to revise and get AAA at A level and have a girlfriend which is worrying me

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment