Pages

Search blog and web

Should I leave her?

  • Thread Starter

i know a girl but she lives about an hour away but i have no way of getting to her, we met on the internet about 8 months ago. ever since then we've got really close and are such good friends. but... she gets beaten by her brother, been raped several times when she was younger, she cuts, she hears voices telling her to kill herself despite attempts before that, she has all sorts of "problems" like that. she cries herself to sleep most nights and rocks back and forth. even though she does all this i really do try for her an she knows i do but does it mean I'm not good enough for her? she even stopped cutting for a while after 3 years but now she's started again because the bullying got worse, i put so much effort in with her for other people to go and destroy it in seconds, with her it really is 1 step forward 2 steps back. she loves me and i love her too but its making me unhappy. she says without me shed have nothing to live for, tells me I've completely changed her life an made her happy but she isn't happy i know she isn't. i try my best for her, draw her silly things, cute paragraphs, i sent her a letter once and she's so protective over it. she really does love me, she thinks the world of me but i don't know what to do, shall i try and leave her or stay? its bringing me down and making me depressed, its exhausting. the last thing i want is to leave her but I'm scared i might have to, for me. it would break her heart and mine too but maybe its for the best...

i know what this sounds like, all praise me. no its really not intended like that, I'm worried for her and for me too. i sound selfish i know but I'm not like that.

can anyone help me, please?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment