Pages

Search blog and web

lesbian confusion

  • Thread Starter

first sorry for my english

I'm like 90% into girls and 10% to guys am I fall into a bisexual category?

I used to like men when I was young I like everthing men, like when I watch cartoon I prefered men character and when I saw kid I prefered boys and even want to be a man and I never thought that I'm going to be a lesbian. Its been four years now since I start to realise that I like girls, I dont know when everything begun it just changing little by little and now I love everthings girls prefer everythings girls but want to be a woman (dont want to be a guy anymore) and I love women lol. I can still feeling somethings for guys, but barely. I love to look at beautiful girls but I dont give an interest if I saw a handsome guy and never go crazy about guys. I never kiss with woman and never been with women. No one know I like girls.
I'm so confuse why my preference change to completely opposite of what I used to like.

Spoiler:
Show
I just want to say out loud that I love my seminar teacherrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!, but I cant tell herrrr

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment